- Multigrain = 43
- Oat bran = 47
- Pumpernickel = 50
- Wheat = 71 this one is a No No!
- White or Plain or with fruits =72 a double big NO NO!
- Green beans =15
- Soy bean 3oz = 18
- Pinto beans 4 oz = 45
- Navy beans 3 oz = 38
- Lima beans 3 oz = 32
- Lima beans, baby, frozen = 46
- Kidney beans 3oz = 27
- Black beans 150g = 30
- Black eyed 150g = 50
- Sprouts = 32
- Baked beans 4 oz = 48
- Baked beans in sweet chilli sauce 150g = 46
- Baked beans, Heinz vegetarian baked haricot beans 150g = 40
- Baked, canned 150g = 40
- Baked in tomato sauce 150g = 40
- Baked in mild curry sauce 150g = 49
- Baked in cheesy tomato sauce 150g = 44
- Baked in BBQ sauce 150g = 47
- Butter beans = 31
- under ripe 120g = 30
- Over-ripe 120g = 52
- Ripe 120g = 51
- Cake made without sugar 60g = 55
- Bread 3 oz = 47
- Raw = 25
- 100% Fruit Spread 30g = 46
- Sour buzz dried fruit leather 30g = 35
- Wild 100g = 53
- Muffin 60g = 50
Brussels Sprouts = 15
Bell Peppers = 40
This is what I cooked for Breakfast. Yes I cooked! I know most of my friend knows that I don't cook but now I want to cook and learn to cook healthy foods for my sake or for the sake of humanity.
I don't have a name for this recipe.
- left over bbq chicken
- beans sprouts
- greens (I forgot the name, it has florets that looks like broccoli)
- olive oil
- johnny's seasoning salt (no msg)
Sauté the garlic and onions then add the meat, bean sprouts, and the greens. Cook it for few minutes then serve and enjoy!
Good bless you!