- Dark 50g = 23 best and beneficial to your health especially if it has 70% or more of cocoa in it. Eat a little everyday without feeling guilty.
- Milk 50g = 43
- Dark with raisins, peanuts and jam 50g = 44
- Milk, Plain, low sugar with maltitol 50g = 35
- Milk with almonds = 43
- Plain 50g = 49
- Plain with sucrose 50g = 34
- Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting = 38
- Apple berry crumble cake 165g = 41
- Banana 60g = 47
- Bavarian 75g = 31
- Carrot prepared with coconut flour 60g = 36
- Raw = 16
- Boiled = 41
- cooked = 39
- Carrot soup 250g = 35
- Juice, freshly made 250ml = 43
- Cake with coconut flour 60g = 36
Cauliflower = 15
Cashew 50g = 25
Cassava raw 1cup = 41
Celery = 15
Cucumber = 15
Corn = 55
Chickpeas = 33
Cherries = 22
Cheese = 0 or very little
Cantaloupe = 65 it's in the medium GI
Chayote = 25
Chili pepper, hot = not much info about it. Whatever the GI on it, it will not stop me from eating it.
Cranberries = unknown, it is however a very good food since it has many benefits to your health, one example is, it can prevent urinary tract infection.
Chayote, chili hot peppers, chicken, crab cakes, carrots, cucumber, chocolates, and cheese
- Eat more fruits, vegetables and nuts
- Choose white meat instead of dark
- Eat fish at least 3 times a week
- Drink plenty of Water
- Take essential vitamins
- Get enough sleep
- most of all, Exercise regularly!
God bless you!