RV Life Easy Cooking: Fish Paksiw
Living in an RV with limited space, we can only buy so much for our kitchen so we have to use whatever is available for cooking. So for my fish paksiw recipe, here is what I've used.
- Golden Pompano Fish - I used 2 fish
- Red onions - it's what I have, I used 1 whole
- Garlic - thinly sliced and used a bunch
- Ginger - Julian sliced
- Bay Leaves - I used 2
- Chili Pepper - this is optional
- Vinegar - I ran out of regular vinegar so I've used apple cider instead
- Olive Oil
- Whole peppercorn - I don't really like it but I add it anyway
- Salt - I used Johnny's seasoning salt
- Water - I used less than a cup
1. Arrange in layer half of the ingredients: onions, garlic, ginger, chili pepper, bay leaf, peppercorn, and sprinkle salt
2. Add fish
3. Add the rest of the ingredients on top of the fish.
4. Add olive oil.
5. Add water