22 ways of how we should Live
- Live beneath your means.
- Return everything you borrow.
- Stop blaming other people.
- Admit it when you make mistake.
- Give clothes not worn to charity.
- Do something nice and try not to get caught.
- Listen more - talk less
- Every day take 30 minute walk.
- Strive for excellence, not perfection.
- Be on time and don't make excuses.
- Don't argue, get organized .
- Be kind to unkind people.
- Let someone cut ahead of you in line.
- Take time to be alone.
- Cultivate good manners.
- Be humble
- Realize and accept that life isn't fair.
- Know when you keep your mouth shut.
- Go an entire day without criticizing Anyone.
- Learn from past. Plan for the future
- Live in the present.
- Don't sweat the small stuff.. It's all small stuff .
Someone shared this on Facebook. I tried to find out where it originated or who wrote this but couldn't find out. The title was "Simple Formula for Living"
The only thing and the most important thing that wasn't on the list was - Love your God!